Due to website expansions, the team at NowMoto are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our ranks! Interested? Read on!
Our team of dedicated and hard-working young people are looking for a new Social Media Manager. You will flourish in this role if you a tech-savvy, moto-mad and looking to build a career in motorsport one day – that is, after all, why this website was created!
This role, among other responsibilities, will see you:
- Running all our social media platforms, with the option to expand in to new platforms,
- Sharing key breaking news stories and all track reports written by the team,
- Proactively sharing articles to fan forums and community pages as well as finding new avenues to display our work
- Engaging with teams/riders/fans to build our online presence,
- Creating and implementing social strategies to increase our online following and readership,
- Creating and embodying the voice of NowMoto.
All roles at NowMoto are undertaken on a voluntary basis, however due to such rapid expansions, we expect to be providing our team with track-side passes in the near future.
This role can expand and transform to fit your needs – so long as your main responsibilities are filled, why not try feature article writing, securing some exclusive rider interviews or covering some exciting on-track action!
So think you have what it takes? Visit the “Work With Us” page and fill out the form ASAP.